Hi Friends 🙂
Usually I post early in the morning, but not today! I slept in until 10 am and it felt great.
Last night Jason and I had an amazing time at my boss’ wedding. I was a Lazy Blogger though — I didn’t take any pictures. We were seated with people I work with work for — the President of the company/his wife, the Owner of the company/his wife and the Chief Financial Officer — Jason and I had a great time with them but I was feeling awkward with taking pics of the food, so I didn’t 😦
But, it was glorious. The ceremony was lovely — outside under a half-gazebo/trellis thing surrounded by flowers and plants. They released two doves at the end of the service — it was very magical. And the best part: the food! We had bacon wrapped scallops and chicken skewers as appetizers, a green salad with berries, walnuts and red onions, and the main course was surf n turf: walleye filet with steak, potatoes au gratin and green beans. Needless to say I didn’t/couldn’t eat all of that, but it was a wonderful meal. We stayed for dinner and danced until about 11pm. We were pooped when we got home!
Here is the one picture Jason took. Right before the ceremony a heart cloud passed over:
I’d like to thank Mostly Fit Mom for giving me my first Blog Award!
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
1. If I had a chance to go back and change one thing in my life, I don’t think I would change anything, because I can see how my choices led me to be the person I am today. I wish I had more confidence in high school/college and didn’t care so much about what people thought of me. I also would have changed my major in college — I wish I would have gone to school for something more creative than Criminology and German Studies (Yes that was my major and minor in college!) — graphic design or something like that. But I like where I am at today, and I can see how my choices in schooling led me to meeting Jason, so I see that it all worked out. (Thats a pretty boring answer, right?)
2. I hereby award this Cherry on Top Award to:
Michelle at Chasing Ambulances
Lauren at 40 Apples
Michelle at Give Me The Almond Butter
Megan at Healthy Hoggin
Maria at Oh Healthy Day
Kelsey at Snacking Squirrel
3. Thank you Mostly Fit Mom for giving me my first award! I am happy that you are a reader and you appreciate what I put on my blog. It means a lot ot be recognized!
Have a great day!