Hi Friends 🙂
How is your week so far?
I just got back from the gym — ran a few miles on the treadmill. I cannot wait for this snow and ice to melt. According to the Groundhog: Spring is right around the corner!
A few months ago I posted my monthly goals, and I think that really helped me focus on them. Lately I’ve made goals but I haven’t put much work into them at all.
Here are my goals for February:
1. Train for Grandma’s Marathon. We have our hotel room for that weekend booked. We registered for the race. Now we just have to train! I want to continue to post my workout results here on the blog.
2. Read 2 books. I have heard so much about The Eaters Manifesto and I decided I just need to read it for myself! I also want to finish Love & Respect.
3. Try 2 new recipes each week. I have officially gotten back into my food ruts (or grooves as Averie calls them!) but I am in need of some variety.
4. Stay on budget. This is a goal every month! We are still trying to build our savings account while trying to quickly pay off our two car loans. Jason and I have paid off a lot of debt over the past few years and budgeting has helped us do just that! Now we are using our budget to save, save, save!
5. Blog more consistently. I’m going to put up posts when I can. Maybe that will be every day for a few days, then maybe I’ll take off 3-4 days. I need to figure out what works for me! But please know that I appreciate everyone who stops by to read, comment or email. This community is wonderful.
***So what are your suggestions for me? Any new recipes that you’ve tried that I should try? Feel free to leave me a link!
***Have you read any good books lately? I’ll need some ideas for March!